Dizzy lightheaded and nausea

For about two weeks now I have been feeling Lightheaded, dizzy, nausea, hot and cold sweats and just not like my normal self.  I dont know what could be wrong.  I need some advice.  What could be wrong.
Are you drinking plenty of fluids? You might be getting dedhydrated.

Also may have what is known as vertigo.

Any chance you might be pregnant?

Good luck!
Lisa

It sounds like it could be a lingering virus. If you don't start feeling better soon, you may want to contact your doctor's office.
I have been feeling the same way for about a week and a half.  It started out that when I arrived at work and started up the stairs, I would get very dizzy and nauseous, and would have to stop walking (only about 15steps to the floor i work on) take a deep breath, close my eyes and then try again.  I felt the same way all day throughout work, then once arriving home and playing with my 2 year old son, I started feeling better.  Then the last few days it has been starting when I wake up in the morning and lasting until I fall asleep...which is difficult when you feel like you're going to vomit.  On top of the above symptoms, I have also been very irretable.  My fiance likes to poke fun and joke around...usually I laugh so hard I start to cry...but lately I've just been ripping his head off.   I have a doctors appointment on the 7th of this month (March) but I fear I will get the run around...I have made myself a list of every symptom...that way I can just hand it to the doctor.

WHAT IS GOING ON with me??!  
hey guys im having this excact same problem. did u guys figure out whats wrong?
HEY IVE BEEN GETTING THE SAME SYMPTOMS AS PASS FEW MONTHS.  BEEN TOLD IT COULD BE VERTIGO OR MIGRANE WITH AURA.  HAVE BEEN PUT ON WAITING LIST FOR EAR NOSE THROAT SPECIALIST TO SEE IF IT IS VERTIGO.  ALSO SEEN AN ORTHIPEDIC AFTER BEING IN AN ACCIDENT ABOUT 7MONTHS AGO AND HE RECOMMENDS SEEING A NEUROGLIST
A related discussion, Young and sick was started.