Dizzy when I lad down and turn my head
When I lay down at night to go to sleep. I sleep on my back, and this started 3 days ago. If I twist my head to the left or to the right or go to sit up, then I am dizzy to the point of almost passing out. It scares me because today I went to take a bath instead of a shower like I have been lately, it happend and I was scared I might drown. The first day that it started, this was happening to my while standing up. Now it's not so much standing anymore, and it has gotten more severy lately when I lay down. I thought maybe an ear infection, but I have never had one, and I can hear fine and I dont feel my ears are clogged. Any Suggestions? Thanks.
PS I am 42, 5'11"  180 lbs.
Don't smoke and no drugs or alcohol.  
When you say "dizzy" I assume you mean vertigo. Does your vision actually move sideways.

It could be a little bone in your ear that has moved out of place or the crystals or something do.

Try lying then sitting up quickly and jerk your head to the left to see if you can knock it back into place.

Good luck.
Hey I tried that about 20 times with no results. Thank you though
.