Dizzyness,Cramps,Nausea, Hot and Cold Sweats, Vomiting and Passing out.
i am 18 years of age this morning i woke up with cramp pains in my stomach. normally i eat my breakfast but this time i didnt because i felt if i eat anything i will be sick. i walked to the bus stop with my partner and sat down at the bus shelter i had a hot wave come accross me and dizziness. told my partner i want to go back home started walking and then i fainted. he told me to eat something when i went home so i had some frosties and went to bed to shake it off my friend needed me to baby sit urgently so i walked there. had a drink of cheeryade and then i vomited quite abit. my friend thinks i might be pregnant but i stopped my period about 2 days ago i am on the microgen contraception pills? do you no what is wrong?
Was your period normal??? Have you been on any antibiotic lately?? Maybe you just have a virus.
you  might be  pregnant like yuhh said   yuhh  should go to  your  doctor and tell him your  symtomps and ask him whats  wrong  
you could just have a stomach virus, with a high fever.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you are on pills, in all probability there was a severe case of acidity. Coupled with missing of breakfast, this could have caused serious acidity with reflux. Take Omeprazole empty stomach in morning and an antacid gel at bedtime. Refrain from smoking, alcohol, fuzzy drinks and spicy food. Pregnancy is unlikely if you have been taking pills regularly. If you missed pills in between, then take a pregnancy test and see. Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Take care!