Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dizzyness,Cramps,Nausea, Hot and Cold Sweats, Vomiting and Passing out....
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dizzyness,Cramps,Nausea, Hot and Cold Sweats, Vomiting and Passing out.

i am 18 years of age this morning i woke up with cramp pains in my stomach. normally i eat my breakfast but this time i didnt because i felt if i eat anything i will be sick. i walked to the bus stop with my partner and sat down at the bus shelter i had a hot wave come accross me and dizziness. told my partner i want to go back home started walking and then i fainted. he told me to eat something when i went home so i had some frosties and went to bed to shake it off my friend needed me to baby sit urgently so i walked there. had a drink of cheeryade and then i vomited quite abit. my friend thinks i might be pregnant but i stopped my period about 2 days ago i am on the microgen contraception pills? do you no what is wrong?
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
1027094_tn?1327433332
Was your period normal??? Have you been on any antibiotic lately?? Maybe you just have a virus.
Blank
you  might be  pregnant like yuhh said   yuhh  should go to  your  doctor and tell him your  symtomps and ask him whats  wrong  
Blank
you could just have a stomach virus, with a high fever.
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you are on pills, in all probability there was a severe case of acidity. Coupled with missing of breakfast, this could have caused serious acidity with reflux. Take Omeprazole empty stomach in morning and an antacid gel at bedtime. Refrain from smoking, alcohol, fuzzy drinks and spicy food. Pregnancy is unlikely if you have been taking pills regularly. If you missed pills in between, then take a pregnancy test and see. Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Take care!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank