Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Donald Skelton

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Donald Skelton

I put a drop of hydrogen peroxide in my eye, because the solution was in a bottle marked eye drops. I flushed out the eye and took an anti inflammetry. I can see, although my eyelids are swollen and the eye is red, but the white area of my eye seems to be loose and seems to move slightly over the edge of the cornea. Is this something serious, does it need treatment and will it heal?
My email is ***@****.
H2O2 (chemical name for hydrogen peroxide) is a very strong chemical.  It is used in wound healing to get rid of dead skin.  You very well have debrided part of your sclera..the white part of your eye, or have done other damage to part of your eye.  Go to the emergency room imediately!
Go see an optomotrist Asap  (eye doctor)