Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Don't fret,...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Don't fret,...

...those sore *** puss and blood filled critters are ingrown hairs and/or a clogged couple of pours that turn into a zit type thing or a boil. I've had them around my package and thought I was dying. Once it gets a head on it, use hot water, alcohol and a cloth to lance the crap out. They go away once the puss is mostly out, only to show up in another location on your body. They dry up once the crap is mostly out, but do not try and squeeze the stuff out until it gets a head on it. If you do try, it will hurt like a mutha. Nothing to worry about.
  What you may have is called Hidradenitis  Suppurativa. They are boil like and seem to grow in the sweat glands area. sadly there is no cure to date but there are groups on Yahoo for this for discussion. They are very painful. Mine are mostly under my arms but can pop up anywhere where there are sweat glands. usually the substance when tested is sterile with no infection thou if aggravated they can get infected. Use MILD cleaning. I use nothing but Dove soap to wash and those band aids with Neosporin. Some people may suggest strong cleansers like tea tree oil but don't. Trust me! I have had them since I was 12. Gentle is better. Do not let anyone talk you into the major surgeries. They do NOT work. If one gets real bad and big then your Doctor can lance it in their office. I had a couple on my back of neck I had to. This is a gene in your body if you have this. It is not as uncommon as you think. Some people do not know what they have. Ask your Doctor if you may have this. If you do. Just want to say you are not alone in this. I am experimenting with some of my herbs lately. I would love to help the newbies (people who just got it or found out its HS as we call it). Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Perfect answer dear Sir or M'am. A very medical way of explaining it. Thanks.