Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Don't know what I have but I'm getting Nervous.
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Don't know what I have but I'm getting Nervous.

Hi,

Today's late Monday night and i am growing extremely nervous / anxious. It started a week ago with a slight throat pain / bother. But last thursday night (4 nights ago), I had a horrible ache and eveything. Turned out the following day I had a full blown fever, hot cold chills, congestion, horrible miseralbe throat pain. From Friday to Sunday morning my fever fluctuated from 99 to 102.9.

The Sunday morning I felt fine (minus my throat). I went out but took it moderately easy. That night I guess i relapsed and my nose got congested and my fever was back. It was around 99.

This morning, I woke up with the same issues but NO body fatigue, just a headache, 99 fever, drier cough, and deep deep congestion (sounds like something is flapping in my nose and i can't get it out when I breathe deep). I went to the doctor's to check for Strep and it was a negative. I have had the flu shot this season and the doctor simply didn't know!

So for the past couple hours, I have had no body fatigue but from my neck up, my head has a headache, my nose is doing that flappy thing of congestion, my throat hurts, tongue is dry / has bad taste. And I'm getting seriously nervous. I can't even sleep because everything I sleep get anxious and can't really breathe well. And if i breathe from my mouth I know my throat is never going to heal....

Words of advice?! Please! Thank you!!!  :/
4 Comments
Blank
Also, i have taken dayquil and tylenol but have since stopped. I have been doing a nasal saline neti pot and gargling with salt / cayenne consistently. My appetites back also.
Blank
2143641 tn?1396681743
when did you have the flu shot and for which virus?
Blank
I had the shot in Sept of 2011 for the 2011 - 12 season. Not sure exactly which one but it was the generic one given out
Blank
The fever broke now but i'm just having this horrible dry sore throat, white coated tongue, and deep nasal congestion I just can't get out. It's keeping me from sleeping
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank