Dont know what it is?
I have lost 15 lbs, Normal CBC, Negative for HIV, light sweating during the day and the occasional night sweat.  No swollen lymph nodes or Fever, Occasionally feel hot in my palms of my hands, Normal Thyroid function, Sometimes feel a burning sensation in my legs. Plus I am hot at night and cant stand the covers on me. I sometimes feel panic attacks mainly in the morning.   I dont know what this is. I read it could be anxiety.  But does anyone have an idea what this could be?  
Try checking for Salmonelosis(typhoid fever) or Brucelosis, both can be confirmed by your lab.
I believe it could be anxiety. Do you have a demanding occupation or daily lifestyle? Stress, anxiety, and worrying can cause these symptoms. I would jot down notes of your typical day and try finding where you key stressors are and determine if during those times you are most on edge. You carry the whole world on your shoulders the rest of your body will feel the pressure, too.
ask for endocronology referral
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unintentional and unexplained weight loss is definitely not good. There are many causes like worms in stool, depression, anorexia nervosa, AIDS, cancers especially colon cancers, drug abuse, infections and loss of appetite. Loss of appetite can again be due to certain medications, drug abuse, depression, AIDS, acute and chronic infections, cancers and hypothyroidism. Either you do not eat well or there is increased metabolism as in hyperthyroid states, HIV, cancer etc. Poor absorption as in irritable bowel syndromes and malabsorption syndromes too is possible. Malabsorption syndromes are seen in intestinal tuberculosis, HIV, tropical sprue, parasites in stool and Whipple’s Disease. Diabetes too can be the cause.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor, some have been looked into and some not. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.