Dry mouth and sticky lips
I have a bit of dry mouth for the pass 3 month now and it has not gone away. What the best way to deal with dry mouth?
And for the last 3 month my lips have been stick together like glue. I not sure if it is due to the medication iam take or a reaction from a lip balm. Its a very weird white salvia line between my top lip and bottom lip. I want to know how you get rid of sticky lips?

Please i need some advice

Thank you
Hi ,
I would just like to say, may i ask if you have been tested for sjorgens syndrome, do you have dry eyes as well?
Dry mouth can also be connected with certain medications, and also saliva gland problems,
Also dental hygiene, is a must, with a dry mouth, you can get mouthwashes to help if its caused by medication?
Hope this is off some help, keep me posted, good luck
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Dry mouth could be the side effect of the medication you are taking. It could be due to Sjogren’s Syndrome but this will also cause dry eyes.
GERD or reflux disease too can cause similar symptoms. A generalized dehydration too can cause these problems.
Iron and vitamin deficiency, fungal infection, hypertension, diabetes, strokes and transient ischemic attacks, anemia, smoking all cause dry mouth. Poor oral hygiene is another cause. Nerve damage due to some trauma or surgery can be another cause.

Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!