Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Dull frontal headache with lower abdominal (uterin) pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Four days ago I started to notice unusual fatigue and a dull frontal headache that started around 3pm. The next day the fatigue and 3 pm headache continued and I noticed very sore and swollen lymph nodes in my neck (right under my chin) and in my armpits (mostly the left). I have had a little bit of genital itching as well on and off for a few days. I'm married and we are faithful but I have had yeast infections in the past. This doesn't itch like that tough. The left lymph nodes at the top of my inner thigh were sore too. The day after, my lymph nodes were all better and I just had a mild sore throat and the fatigue and later in the day the headache came back. I figured I was fighting off some type of infection. Today, I still have the mild sore throat, the fatigue and the headache is worse (it's now 7:30 pm) and I have had a dull aching pain in my low abdomen all day. It feels like a UTI or some type of infection. Any clues?
1 Comment
Is it possible you have a fungi/yeast infection/candida that has caused a UTI. UITs are caused by not only bacteria, but parasites and yeast/candida. It may be worth checking with a naturalpathic dr. as well as a regular md. Most mds do not go along wih systemic yeast...it is due to ignorance in medical training. They should be open to naturapathic as well as drug tretment ,but most are in the dark on this. However utis could be casued by any of the above. Please check into it..systemic candida can cause alot of symtoms (symptoms). Also, since your lymphs are enlarged you should go to a endocrinolpgist and gynocolegist since you have enlarged lymphs under your arm pits. Lymphoma and other can cancers and other desease that affect the lymph system need to be ruled out first. God bless you.