EXHAUSTED OVER MY 10YR OLD DAUGHTER
I AM SO STRESSED OUT ABOUT MY 10 YR OLD LITTLEGIRL THAT I WANNA SCREAM! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US! SHE IS ABOUT 54IN TALL AND WEIGHS 68 LBS. SHE HAS BEEN SICK FOR A YEAR NOW
LAST AUGUST HER LEFT LEG STARTED HURTING WHEN I CHECKED IT WAS BRIGHT RED AND SWOLLEN @ LEAST 3 TIMES ITS SIZE HOT TO TOUCH A SMALL AREA WHERE SHE WAS SCRATCHING DUE TO THE TIGHTNESS AND HEAT!  DRS TREATED HER FOR POISON IVY, WITH NO RELIEF THEN THEY SAID THAT SHE HAD SCABIES! OH NO THEYDID NOT!! WELL WE WERE WILLING TO TRY WHATEVER SO WE TREATED HER FOR SCABIES! YUCK!! WE GO BACK 3 DAYS LATER SHE NOW HAS A SMALL RASH ON HER FACE(VERY SMALL) THEY CHECK HER NOW THEY SAY SHE HAS MONO! SHE TOOK PREDNISONE TO HELP WITH THE SWELLING AND ABOUT 1-2 WEEKS ALL KINDA CLEARED UP!  WELL STARTING AROUND JAN OR FEBUARY SHE STARTED COMPLAINING THAT HER STOMACH HURT FEELING NAUSIOUS AND PAIN IN HER BACK! WELL SHE TURNED 10, 4-28-09 AND THE SAME DAY WE WERE TOLD BY OUR SURGEON HER GALL BLADDER IS NOT WORKING!  BUT HE SAYS HER LEG WAS NOT MONO AND CHECKED HER FOR A CLOT. SHE HAD ALSO BEEN COMPLAINING OF NOT FEELING LIKE SHE COULD BREATH! THERE WAS NO CLOT!  ALONG THIS SAME TIME SHE IS STARTING THIS TWITCHING MOVEMENT WITH HER HIP AND NECK UNCONTROLABLE JERKING OF HER NCK! SHE HAS SEEN PED. RHEUM. ALL BLOOD WORK COMES OUT PRFECT. HER HIP IS HURTING SO BADLY NOW WE HAVE SHOULDER PAIN MUSCLE CRAMPS AND SPASMS!  WE FOUND A SWOLLEN LYMPH NODE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HER NECK AND A SMALL WHAT I THINK TO BE THE SAME ON THE RIGHT OF HER LITTLE BOOB! SHE CANNOT GO TO SCHOOL, SHE WAS ALWAYS VERY ATHELETIC SOFTBALL, BASKETBALL TWIRLING! SHE LOVES TO BAKE! BUT HERE LATELY SHE IS NOT EVEN ABLE TO GO TO THE TUB AND TAKE A BATH SHE CANT LIFT HER ARMS TO WASH HER HAIR. OH AND BACK IN JULY SHE STARTED HAVING NOSE BLEEDS! AND SHE IS VERY GOOD GIRL WOULD NEVER TALK BACK  SHE HAS 3 BROTHERS AND SHE IS THE ANGEL BUT SHE STARTED HAVING ALOT OF MOOD SWINGS AND NO PATIENCE AT ALL ! NUMBNESS IN HER ARMS AND RIGHT SIDE OF HER FACE!  COULD SOMEONE THAT KNOW ANY THING OR HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR US TO EXPLORE WE ARE GRASPING! AS SHE SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE DAILY!