Elbow, multiple issues related?
Hi everyone this picture was taken on the 18th April 2012, my elbow swollen although I dont think this was its biggest.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2rz9boy.jpg

I went to the hospital to which they said it was an inflamed bursae and sent me away with a prescription for antibiotics to take the swelling down. I thought perhaps glass could have entered my elbow as I worked in an environment where I had picked some out of my forearm quite close to there. Eventually it subsided a couple of weeks later.

Then at the beginning of September 2012 I suddenly developed a numbness on my left arm, which reduced all feeling in my little pinky and ring fingers and some of the side of the hand. From a quick read on the internet, Ulnar Nerve Syndrome sounds like it could be too blame... and perhaps a constriction of the nerve at the elbow? I read to see how it behaves for 2 weeks... and unfortunately 3 weeks later it was still damn numb... now the feeling is back, but the feeling can come back in my arm at any given point. I thought it was when my elbow was bent but I'm not so sure as it seems to happen randomly.

What would you recommend I do? Do you think they are related (as it just seems a little odd to me)?

Many thanks for your help!
Have you considered carpal tunnel. The third fourth and fifith finger become
tingly and or numb. Any neck pain connected with the episodes? Yes the problem could possibly be due to the elbow condition too. Since this is still causing pain perhaps a visit to your primary is needed to discuss your continued problem. Seeing a Hand Specialist or Neurologist may be in order.

Good luck in getting your symptoms under control.