Electric shock
I got an electric shock while trying to plug is and electrical cord in a wall out let,it shot up my left arm and side and I feel a little tingling in my finger and foot and a LITTLE numbness down my leg. Any suggestions as what I should do
Hi Sandy, Is your heart rate raised or is it normal? And do you have any burn marks on your skin?
sorry i meant heart beat/rate
follow up with ur doctor, what u felt was an extra electrical charge being sent down by ur nerves, make sure ur symptom goes away if not u might need a neurologist
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
In all probability this will settle down once the effect of shock wears off. Plenty of fluids and multivitamin pills will help. However, it is important to consult a doctor to see if there has been any lasting damage. Take care!
There is nothing that can be done and you will be absolutely positivelty fine.

The important thing is to get an electrician to look at the outlet and the appliance! There is no reason you should have received a shock!

As much as I hesitate to disagree with Drnee, who most always gives much better advide that I do, there is no point in wasting time and money to visit a physician. There is no known test in the universe that can be used to measure any damage. I have received many shocks over the years, and they amounted to nothing.