Electrical shock feelings through out my body?
4 months ago I had an onset incident where my mid back went numb along with my left foot while sitting at the computer. For the next two weeks i was in so much "nerve" and "muscle pain I couldn't even move. I had all classic feelings of a pinched nerve.I guess the only thing I could assume was that I had been sitting at the computer in bad posture for too many years for long periods of time(plus i'm busty) and I somehow caused a muscle to pinch a nerve ? My arms, finger tips, toes would go numb. My face in my nose  and up the back of my head was pins and needles feeling. My back felt numb and my muscles would be sore and heavy feeling.The pins and needles pain would keep me up all night.  Day after day I have been in pain feeling all these crazy symptoms. They have gotten somewhat better But, I feel little electrical shocks through out my body all over. They can be pretty uncomfortable some days. I feel them in my head  and face too. (all over  )I went to a neurologist , got MRI of brain and back and they said everything was normal. The neurologist said I'm fine, he thinks its stress. Yes being in pain for 4 months has caused stress. He didn't seem to think these problems were from a pinched nerve. When i sit in certain positions it triggers numbness  in my back , especially when i'm at the computer my electrical pain flares up. I'm so confused. I think i should get a second opinion. Why would i have this nerve pain and nothing be wrong ? Please someone help me ??? I'm 26 year old and i feel like an old lady with this health problem, not knowing whats going on !

Yes tingling numbness indicates a nerve compression. Bad posture can cause disc herniation in the neck or lower back and cause these symptoms.
I would advise you to seek a second opinion. Meanwhile you can start taking OTC B12 supplements and see if they help.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause tingling numbness. Do keep us posted!