Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Elevated Bilirubin and Albumin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Elevated Bilirubin and Albumin

I am a 23 year old female 5' 3" and I have been loosing weight for non stop the past year and a half since I had my son and as of yesterday I weight 88 pounds. The problem is that I havent been trying to loose weight I have been taking prenatals for 6 months and I eat enough to maintain my weight if not gain a few but nothing is working. I had to go to the urgent care yesterday for pink eye when I wanted to go for the weight problem but they went ahead and did some standard lab work and my results came back with bilibruben at a 1.4 and my albumin came in as 5.2. I am not anemic, diabetic, and they did check for underactive and overactive thyroids but those came back normal also. I have also experienced  "heart flutters" but they didnt check into that being an urgent care and all so I have to wait to get that checked monday morning and I have been spotting for 2 weeks now. Does anyone have any idea of what could be going on with me? Just ideas will work for now till I get in with the doc monday. One last thing the eye that got pink eye I have been having problems with the eye doctor says its eye floaters but everyone I talk to that has experienced that has told me different. It started as a kidney shaped white blob that would move around my eye and for the longest did the exact same thing everytime but now its like a white streak that expands and then goes away, its really weird. The eye doctor did say that my eye sight in the eye is a little worse that the other one. So any ideas would be great!
1 Comment
Oh and the doctor told me it was normal for it to be elevated a little bit and when I flat out asked them is it normal for my biliruben to be 1.4 and my albumin to be 5.2 they said no.... which means they lied to my face. Maybe they didnt want me to worry?