Endocrine problem?
I have been seeing various specialists for chronic daily headache (a boring, dull headache 24/7), moderate constant nausea and some vomiting, and shortness of breath which actually improves WITH exercise.   I have had MRI, MRA, MRV, CT of the head and neck...chest xray, PFT, Echo, EKG, EEG, ABG..

TSH, HIV, Hepatitis C, Liver functions, comprehensive metabolic panel, CBC, Lupus, Lyme, and blood coagulation tests have been performed.  

everything is negative

The headache and vertigo have been absolutely nonstop 24/7 for 11 months now, and the shortness of breath started just a couple months ago,  and here in the last few weeks my thyroid has been feeling sore and tender to the touch...and oddly enough when i put pressure on my thyroid, I feel a sense of brief relief.   I have also had frequent flushed/red/hot ears lately.   but again my TSH was tested just 3 weeks ago.

I'm left wondnering do I have a neuro problem or have I been going about this wrong all along and should I be with an Endo specialist?
thank you for your help
muscle tension headaches come to mind...the tension on the muscles at the back of the neck and base of the skull can cause this....have you pulled your neck muscles at some time or is your posture bad?  if everything is negative try a massage therapist to concentrate on your neck and back.  good luck