Enlarged Frontal Forehead Veins
Someone help me!!! the frontal veins on my forehead are constantly showing!!! they run from my nose up to my hair line right in the middle of my forehead it looks awful!!! I do have high blood pressure but under control can it be sinusitis or what can it be or what solution is there please help me!!!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A bulging vein on the forehead could be a normal finding—which may disappear with time. It could be due to increased blood pressure (this you have so get this checked). Temporal arteritis is another possibility. Tension headaches too cause a bulging vein at the forehead with headaches. Clots in the vein and deep vein thrombosis are another possibility. Please consult your PCP to get the vein examined. Monitor your blood pressure. Get your eyes examined for sight problems like far or near sightedness. If no cause is found then it is just a normal variation and may need cosmetic care if it is bothering you too much. You should also consult a vascular specialist. Take care!