Episodes of Hot Flashes, Nausea, Shakiness, blacking out, and fainting
I'm 23 years old, and have been a vegetarian for over 10 years.  For the last 5 or so years I randomly get weird spells that always start the same way: hot flash/cold sweat, nausea, super shakiness, then it progresses to vision blackouts and one time I fainted.  Usually if I lay down quickly enough it goes away, sometimes before reaching the blackout point.  I've been to the hospital and two doctors, and no one has an explanation.

Health info:
Labs are always in the mid-normal range. (no anemia or protein deficiency)
Blood pressure is always in the normal range.
I did have an abnormal EKG (PVC's).- My doctor doesn't think it is related, but I am getting an echocardiogram.
My vegetarian diet: no meats (fish, poultry, cows...any creatures, as I always put it), no eggs (unless something is made with it), I do drink milk and eat cheeses.

Please help, I feel like a freak, no one can find any reason for this happening...
I'm 22 years old and have been having hot flashes and night sweats. I don't really shake. I looked up premenopause but I'm too young for that. My doctor says its normal. I've been having it every night when I sleep for 6 years now. I'm also having pains in my chest that feel like my heart stops for .5 seconds and in those seconds I'm out of breath. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Please contact me if you have any ideas

Rochelle.***@****
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Get your thyroid and adrenal gland function tested. Avoid too much of tea, coffee, smoking and spicy food. Anemia too can cause night sweats.
GERD or gastric reflux too should be looked into. I think you should discuss this with your doctor. Also you may need to get some tests done. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!