Everything!
ok, so i had some kind of anxiety or panic attack a while ago. which lead to random thought patterns and i was scared, i dwelled on these thoughts heavily and made it drag on longer than should. i have come to terms with everything but have narrowed down my list to,

pixalated / blured vision (feel sensitive to all contrasts) when close eyes can see bight images like when look at the sun but even when reading a book in normal light.

ears ringing constantly, wasn't aware of it and dont think it was happening months ago.

hard to explain this one, but iregular thought patterns, from time to time feel like im not controling my thoughts. but when realise am able to stop and freaks me out a bit.

did have very bad dreams recently, very vivid, waking up regularly. read a great book on sleeping and managed to calm it significantly.

im on 18, did take drugs but stopped 3 months ago after having that anxiety attack, as felt that the drugs where the reason for all this.

im planning to see a doctor on Saturday but unsure whether a normal GP will be able to give me an answer as worried maybe physiological problems.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be due to a pinched nerve (trigeminal or facial) or due to benign intracranial hypertension (raised CSF pressure), hypothyroidism, severe anemia, side effects of drugs or due to low blood sugar. It can also be due to depression. It is good you are seeing a doctor on Saturday and hope you will find the answer to your problem soon.
Take care!
it could have been the drugs, i have panic attacks alot. its due to stress mainly. just go see your doctor and tell he/she your proble. they should give you medicine for it.