Exhaustion/Hair loss/Faint
I am a 22 year old female who is suddenly exhausted all the time. To the point of taking frequent naps during the day when I have never done that before. A larger volume of hair is falling out now, and I get dizzy and lightheaded very easily. My last period only lasted 2 days, and there was only a little blood (spotting essentially) I am normally very healthy and very regular, so this all seems very out of the ordinary to me. Some people have mentioned it may be stress, but if it is, it's all subconcious because I don't feel it.

If anyone has any ideas that would be most helpful!

Thanks!

(p.s. Not sexially active at the moment, no i'm not pregnant or anything in that realm. ^^"")
Hi there
The first thing that came to mind when reading your symptoms  was a thyroid problem. Hyperthyroidism? I mean it could be anything but i just thought i woud say something. Below are some symptoms of this disorder...

Palpitations
Heat intolerance
Nervousness
Insomnia
Breathlessness
Increased bowel movements
Light or absent menstrual periods
Fatigue

Fast heart rate
Trembling hands
Weight loss
Muscle weakness
Warm moist skin
Hair loss
Staring gaze
An iron deficiency also springs to mind...

All of these symptoms are also very common with CFIDS. The reason for dizziness is because CFIDS patients' were found to have a low circulating blood volume. If your thyroid levels are normal, consider getting evaluated and tested for CFIDS. We have a good discussion going on right now about CFIDS in the "Chronic weird bothersome symptoms, Docs can't figure them out" thread.

i agree with others thyroyd is most likley , i had those symptoms when i was dignosed and never realized it was a problem untill i had a routine blood test ! good luck x x
It sounds like Hypothyroidism to me...not Hyper. I had the same symptoms. Get a TSH blood test and find out what your levels are. This is easily treated.

Hudson