Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Experienced of click click sound in head when turning head from left to...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Experienced of click click sound in head when turning head from left to right

Dear Sirs,

I have been experienced the click click sound in my head (I felt like in my brain... I guess) for more than two months.  The sound could be heard clear and loundly everytime I turned my head in the horizontal (from left to right is click click ... double sound click and click) and from right to left just one sound click only.  I went to see many doctors.  One doctor said that it might possible be the calcium in the inner ear.  Another said problem about the joint in my head.  I don't have any problem like seizure.  ( I have dry eye only 5 mm of tear measure... I'm 33 years old woman)  In the morning when I woke up I will feel headace and eyes ach.  Could it be a tumor in my brain or the parasite in my brain?  What should I do?  Do I need to do CT?  and what is site effect of it?  or Do I need to do MRI?  and what is site effect of it?   Many doctors said that I don't have any sickness that need to do either CT and MRI, but I am afraid to have a tumor.  and I would like to get rid of the sound which bother me a lot ( such as when parking the car when I have to turn left to right)  What should I do?  Many doctor said that it is impossible that sound will occure in the head or brain.  Can you give me the website that post about such kind of health problem

Sincerely yours,

Mimpeem  (hopeless of get rid of noise in my head)  
the sound is really occure... not crazy or anything
I too have the "clicking" sound in my head.  I have had it for years now and have never even thought to mention it to a doctor.  I just assume it is due to sinus problems.  It always is worse in the winter when my sinuses really act up.  OR it could be brought on by allergies (you mentioned dry eyes and itchiness).  I wouldn't be so upset if I were you.  Why not see an Ear/Nose/Throat specialist?   Good Luck.
I have had an awful clicking in my head since Friday (3 days now) last night i couldnt sleep because of it. I suffer from Tinnitus and having this clicking noise now adding to the normal ringing is driving me insane. Can anyone help me?
P.S i have been to ENT hospital for the Tinnitus/slight hearing loss and was told i could have a hearing aid to help with the hearing loss but that it would make my tinnitus worse so i opted not to have one. Unfortunatly i dont think the Doctor took me seriously as i think he thought i was exaggertaing the hearing loss as i asked him to repeat everything he said but that wasnt because i didnt hear him but because he was foreign and i couldnt understand his poor English! i did not want to appear rude and point that out but now wish i had
(i am only 24 years old)
I also had a clicking sound in my head and was very concerned. I been to the doctor because of that and all they say is that it might be a sinus problem or something in my inner left ear. The dr. could see pressure in my both ears like if I had went on a trip. I have not went back!! Im hoping it will go away on it own but at times I do get scared that it might be something worse.