Exsessive urine output
After long sepecting i had kidney disease, todays blood test results showed the all clear for kindey/liver/urine.  Which is strange as they don't seem like their working properly. If i so much as eat an egg, urine output extreases dramatically, breathing tightens and a breakout in light upper chest pain (Liver area) sets in.

And all this started when i started taking a protein supplement, which i stopped when symptoms came.

Symptoms:

Exsessive/EXTREME Urine output.(Especially after protein) No blood

Slight Diarrhea every other day.

Slight pain in upperchest (Liver/heart area) mainly after mealtimes/snacks.

Weight loss.

Tight Breathing (mainly after mealtimes/snacks).

I have no allergies, take no drugs and do not drink.

Any ideas what else my proplem could be?

Thanks t120

I would consider getting a physical and labwork done. On your first visit, your physician definitely should rule out diabetes and/or depending on your gender: UTI or a prostate condition.

"Polyuria" is the catch-all term for excessive urination.

I googled around a little,  and found some causes - diabetes insipidis being the one that sounds maybe like what you are experiencing.  

In this link,  patients with diabetes insipidis experience a decrease in Polyuria (excessive urination) when protein in the diet is restricted.

http://patients.uptodate.com/topic.asp?file=fldlytes/6651

Best wishes tracking this down - it does sound like you're "in the hunt" with finding out what is wrong with you when you notice protein affects your urine output.

1. go for bloodwork

2. urine analysis

3. try eliminating the protein for a day or two and see if the symptoms susbside

I would probably rule out diabetes.  Type 2 diabetes is hallmarked by the "3 Ps" polydyspsia (excessive thirst), polyphagia (excessive hunger), and polyuria (excessive urination)...you do not have the first two  good luck!!
Thanks for the feedback, I will request a diabetes test just to be safe, and maybe cut out some protein for a period.

I should also note that I currently have quite a high blood pressure for some reason.

To nervous_nikki: I had a urine test to which the doctor deemed fine, but also said that my urine was very clear'(Unconcentrated)'if you like.

Is it possible that i have reduced renal funtion or would that have that showed up as part of my kidney tests?

Some of the test included: Urea - 3mmol/L, creatinine - 69umol/L and protein 77g/L.

Much appreciated.
Anyone?