Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Extreme Bruising-Easily

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Extreme Bruising-Easily

I am a 23 year old female. I weigh 126 lbs. I have numbness and tingling in hands and feet. Also I have very cold feet all the time. They are very very pale. I am also experiencing bouts of bad  painful gas and constipation.I have lower back pain and joint pain. Bladder cramping due to Internal cystaisis. I keep getting cysts on my ovaries that are painful-Making sex very unconfortable at times. And now I have started to bruise so easily. I have approximately 23 bruises on my body right now. I am not athletic..I'm not in an abusive relationship. I am a stay at home mom. These bruises are dark black and I keep getting them all over.My blood tests for clotting came back normal...what else could be causing this??? I have a very good diet, but yet I am still extremely fatigued at times, as well...Please help..somewhat confused, and sick of looking like I've been in a fight.
have u been tested for anemia?
Not to scare you by any means here, but have you been tested for leukemia? Alot of bruising is a symptom....please check it out!!!!
You definately need to be evaluated. Bruising like you describe can be a sign of a variety of illness and blood disorders. Go to the doctor.
Thanks to everyone for your responses. I will be sure to set up a appointment. Thanks again.
Are you taking aspirin or any NSAID on a regular basis? You'd be surprised how often just small doses of asprin can cause bruising.
No I never take aspirin or any pain killer for that matter. I have a very sensitive stomach...and try to avoid all medicines in less absolutely necessary.
I am 27 and am very active but I have just starting having the same bruises pop up all over for the last month. I am not glad not it is happening to you but I am glad that I am not unusual. I also have had the cysts and the gas too. The bruises can't be from my lifestyle because it hasn't changed at all so or from my kids. I get up 10 new bruises every day. I was checked for anemia and had my thyroid levels checked and they were normal. I feel horrible for you and I hope you find an answer. I would like an answer. I am tired of being so tired all the time.
I am 25 and i feel your pain. I have been having the bruising going on for a couple years now. Its very embarassing, my boyfriend doesnt want to go in public with me because I look like i have been beaten. I think i will make an appt to check about the cysts.  but good luck and keep us all posted
You should ask your doctor to test you for Lupus? It is one of the most commom misdiagnosed medical problems for women. and the Bruising and fatigue are symptoms. It could also contribute to the stomach problems. Read up on it and ask your doctor to test you for it!
Wow, I had no idea that there were young females that have the same symptoms as I do. Im a 27 yr. old female 135lbs living in a 70yr old body. I bruise easy and have know idea why, I have joint pain all over some days are better than others, I have a huge history of constipation, since I was a baby and the doctors cant seem to find why. I have history of ovarian cyst and cold sores on the back of my throat. I have extreme cellulite that I cant stand and I never show my muscular thighs. Basically im a mess and never feel good and always tired. I have no kids and try to maintain a heathy lifestyle. My main concern is when someone barely touches my lower legs it hurts to the bone. And my extreme bruising concerns me too. Please if anyone has any information or ideas im up for anything. Thank you for your time.
Do you drink alcohol on a regular basis? I do, and I find that I bruise horrifically when I do. If I stop for a month, or even two weeks, I don't seem to buise anywhere. My bedroom door and I recently had an encounter, and I look as if I have been in a major car accident. If you touch me I bruise, and my veins show much more than they ever have in my whole life. I am 56 years of age, have had an early total hysteroctomy. 5 year free of breast cancer, but without any Estrogen I find that I need additional things to lift my mood (depression)! I'm on 6 different medications, but do not take any asperin of any kind. Tylenol only, but that does not work for the headaches that I have on a daily basis. I sure as hell don't want to die, but when you've gained 50 pounds for the first time in your life, and everything is high enough to give you a heart attack, and you look like your husband beats you on a daily basis, you begin to wonder what the hell is wrong!!!!!!!  RIght????????

I'm a Grandmother of 3, and another one on the way. I'd sure like to know what is causing our problems. I'd sure like to know thqat I'm going to live to see them grow up into their own little wonderful lives.

If anyone of you are expierencing what I am, I'd love to hear from you.

My name is Vonda and my e-mail address is ***@****

Bye, and I hope to hear from you
Hey this is about my mom.  She is 46 year old and i notice shes being going to sleep 3 hours earlier than usual..also shes been complaining about bruises...she was tested for Leukemia at 18 she dident have it ..she gets severe painful stomach pains..they go away and come back...HER BRUISES are cause by simply bumping into the counter...