Extreme Loss of appetite, Nausea, Dizzyness, Fever, Swollen throat, Fatigue, Shortness of breath, etc...
All those and Diahrrea, Rectal Bleeding, Fainting... On the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night I went out cold but woke up on the toilet in a lot of pain. Disconnection from my body. Confusion with too much movement or too much noise or to much going on around me. The TV is usually too much for my brain to handle and it makes me nauseated. I stand up and get this HUGE migraine. My stomach is swollen, and I cannot eat a thing. I had two bites of pizza tonight and feel like I had eaten the whole thing. Yet my body is craving food, the thought of food makes me throw up. Laying down also makes me neauseated. If I move my eyes at all I get the same headache. I have not eaten in a week. My throat was so swollen I could hardly breathe, but that was only for one morning (I chewed ibuprofen to lower the swelling). My abdomin is in a lot of pain. I am totally out of energy yet I can't really sleep. I have been able to drink water but it is almost impossible to keep it down. I have burped up bile a few times. I have major gas yet I haven't eaten in a week. And I have had more bowel movements than normal. I have been already diagnosed with IBS years ago and this is not it. Something is wrong and I'm not sure what. I had some maloxx to try and help the bloating, and the maloxx gave me even more runny stools. My muscles are sore, I have phlegm, stuffed sinuses, malaise, etc... help! What does this sound like and what will help it?
I'm sorry...this sounds pretty bad; you need to see a doctor immediately.  Have someone drive you to the ER or your doctor very soon.  Waiting is not going to make it better and I'd be surprised if you're not dehydrated.  Sort of sounds like the flu or a virus.  

I hope you feel better soon! (go to the doctor)  :)
Good heavens,  Cory,  yes,  go see a doctor.  Do you live with anyone or have a friend who could help drive you there?  If not,  I think you should call an ambulance.

This sounds EXTREMELY serious.  From your post,  you haven't eaten in a week,  and also have had VERY few liquids in a week,  along with all the other horrible symptoms.  

Please call for help while you're still able to.