Extreme dizziness and weakness
I am feeling extremely dizzy ad lightheaded. My body,especially my legs feel very weak. It feels like if I stand up my legs wont hold me. I have some chest pain and shortness of breath. My body just feels odd. My arms and hands feel very weak also. I am having a hard time focusing.I feel very nauseated. I feel as if I might pass out at any time.
CALL 911 NOW!!!

If you are having chest pain and shortness of breath, you need to call 911 right now.
have you ever had an mri scan or been tested for anxiety.
I've been feeling off for over a month and a half. It started with a feeling of extreme dizziness much like when you are drunk. Long story short, I am in the middle of working with an ENT to determine what is going on. Problem I'm having now is that I too feel weak and weird all over my body in addition to the dizziness. Almost like an internal shaking and weakness. My grip, balance, gait etc. are all fine, but I FEEL weak. My ENT says it's vestibular neuritis and I am getting tests to confirm this. He said that he didn't know if it was connected to my weakness nor did he seem to care if they were connected or not. Anyways, I don't know if any of that helps but I can tell you that I have anxiety now because of all this and every odd sensation I have like numbness, tingling or weakness and dizzy spells scare the hell out of me. I can only say this, Dr.'s do not want to help you get the answers. You will have to push them and insist or get another Dr. if they won't help. Good luck to you, I hope you find some answers. If I do, I will post it.