Extreme pain in neck/head
On Monday I yawned, and then experienced a very intense pain in my upper neck, below my chin. I also experienced an intense headache. Since then the neck pain was on and off, and I've had a head ache non stop.  after over working and over talking, it has increased. The neck pain is non stop, and it feels like its moving threw my lower chin surface to even my teeth. The pain also feels like its moving down the center of my chest. I also experienced lightheadedness, nausea, like a head fog/ringing sensation, and even hearing loss a little. Also when I place my head down on a pillow I can feel a hard heart beat/pressure.

I think you have popped your jaw out of place.  See your dentist who can help you pop it back in.  You may need to take some NSAIDs and a muscle relaxer for  a while, also after he pops it back in.

Hope this helps.... wishing you the best