Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Extreme pain in right side in rib cage.
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Extreme pain in right side in rib cage.

Is there any real explanation for these symptoms? In  Nov. 2009 I had emergency surgery to remove a real bad gallbladder, Had a bout of pancreatitis because a stone was stuck in bile duct. I have since had repeated loose bowel movements forced by eating a meal. But no pain like I am having the last couple of days. The pain hurts when I breath, when I reach to get something, when I move to the right or left the body.
The whole area is as a regular size of a football. Been using heating pads, and a tens unit. No relief! The heat seems to comfort me if I stay really still with it! It does seem to me as though my ribs are broken. But I have not done any physical are unusal straining at anything! On mar. 26 2013 I had a routine colonscopy done and they biopsied in the ilieum a ulcer three mm in size. In 2008 I had colon surgery to remove a large portion of my intestines. cancer was found in the ascending colon close to the small intestine. I did not have to have radiation or chemical treatment. Praise the Lord!
0%
 (0) 
If you have any answers let me know!
0%
 (0) 
Any doctors that have had patients with same problems
0 Members voted
Tags: Pain in right side, Extreme in right side
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker