Extreme stomach pains followed by diarrhea
Im 16 years old, and this happens to me almost everyday. The worst thing is when it happens at school. First I have extreme stomach pain and cramps.Then the cold sweat but my body is burning.After that I have to go to the bathroom, I have diarrhea and still its extremelly painful. Sometimes its at morning somethimes at night, I never know when will that happen. Sometimes it ends up fast but sometimes im in bathroom a few hours and cant get out because I am in such a pain.Nothing helps with that, usually is when something is kind of stressful , but since it started everything (even if it isnt such a big deal) is so stressfull for me.When it happens It feels like dying! It started 1 year ago,and happens almost every day.I went to doctor a few times, they sent me to do some blood analyses,but it turned to be everything okay.They sent me home and said I should rest and have diet.When I had pain like this again i went again,but the doctors said that it is nothing and that it is just in my head.I never went again to the doctors because they just cant help. I found out that there is many people that have same problem as I, but I didnt see anyone so young having these  problems. If anyone knows what to do to stop this (except the medicines I use) please help. Im really scared,this is getting worse every day.
Btw, I DON'T skip school.And it DOESN'T happen just when im at school.It happens EVERYWHERE. Thats the problem ,when I cant get to the toilet.
I think you have irritable bowl syndrome, or IBS. It is an inflamatory problem that is usually worsened by stress and results in severe stomach pain and diarrhea. You can look up online foods that are good for people with IBS, and foods that you should not eat. Also, you could be lactose intolerant. Try removing all of the dairy products from your diet for a week and see if that helps. Best of luck to you!!