Extremely Worried.. Help!
My poor boyfriend has been sick ever since October when we were both hit with the flu. He has lost fifteen pounds, now weighing a mere 130 pounds for an 18 year old, and I'm beside myself with worry. He went to the doctor and was told that he had Ulcers, but I'm not sure if that is the case. He has extreme fatigue, nausea but no vomitting, and he is continually complaining about pains in his stomach, and aches all over his body. He is so skinny now I can hardly bare to see him suffer anymore. The doctor gave his Zantac 150, but it doesnt seem to help. Please, if anyone knows what this could be please get back to me.
Your b/f should go and see another doctor and get their opinion.  There could be something more seriously wrong with him that the other doctor missed.  Or it could be that the Zantac 150 is just not the medication that works for him for his ulcers - he might need a stronger medication.  
I can't believe they have not ordered an upper GI endoscopy for him.  What kind of doctors ignore that kind of weight loss.  I have ulcers and they don't cause that extreme loss.  Is he taking Advil or Ibuprofen for pain.  I developed severe bleeding stomach ulcers and needed IV blood transfusions to save my life.  Has anyone examined his stool for blood.  I don't want to alarm you, but have they ruled out cancer?  Find a doctor that will treat him now.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.