Eye Fog
Yesterday I started having an issue with my left eye "fogging up" in my line of sight. I have always had an issue with floaters, but I've never had a problem with the fog in my eye. I work on computers and stare at a screen all day, and it's driving me crazy. As I move my eye from side-to-side, I can see the "fog spot" and unfortunately, it seems to have stopped in my line of sight. Can this be a floater that will eventually move, or should I see an eye doctor? I'm not seeing the clashes of light I have read about as being a symptom of a detached retina, and there is no pain at all.
you could have a mild case of uveitis as i no from my daughters experience go to an eye dr for your eyes not gp  she got treated for pink eye and a year later had severe eye damage from a full blown case of chronic iveitis that could have been treated before it did all the damage
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Chronic eye static may be due to the electrical activity inside our eye. This produces an image of the vitreous and retina, sometimes white spots against black or vice versa and sometimes red hues too. This is normal. Rarely this is due to inflammation. Most floaters never completely disappear. There is no medicine or eye drop that can really cure this. Floaters in the eye are a sign of retinal detachment, ophthalmic migraine, a blow or fall on the head or due to some inflammation. Please consult an eye specialist for this. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.