Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Eyelid fluttering

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Eyelid fluttering

For about 5 days the corner of my right eyelid has been fluttering on and off it's driving me nuts.

What could this be and how do I get rid of it? I have been sleeping well and I can't think of anything that is stressing me out so I'm really clueless as to what is causing this.
Avatar n tn
hey -- the same thing happens to me. "They" say it's from stress, but I sometimes just get it for no apparent reason... There doesn't seem to any way to make it stop. I just had a twitch in might right eye for a little over a month! Mainly after sneezing it would jitter...  sorry I'm not much help, but it should go away eventually...
Avatar n tn
High intake of caffeine will cause this.
Avatar n tn
I hardly ever drink anything with Caffine
Avatar n tn
twitching is also called tics, could be caused from prescription drugs ( a side effect )
Avatar n tn
I really would like to know if this is stress for me also, I am going nuts with this fluttering of the eye. All the help we can get is so grateful from you all out there. I feel like my eye is going to just flutter off!