FAINT
While I am taking a shower i get very dizzy and lightheaded. My vision becomes very blurry and i feel as if i may pass out. I sit down as soon as this occurs but when i get up to continue my shower it will start again about a minute later. This usually occurs about 10 or 15 minutes into my shower and sometimes does it when it start washing my hair. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Are you underweight?  I was very underweight when I was your age - 5'5" and about 80 pounds,  and I felt faint all the time.  Is that what you're experiencing?
Hey. Have you ever heard of Dysautonomia - POTS?

http://www.dinet.org/pots_an_overview.htm

If it seems to match your symptoms, I would suggest seeing a cardiologist - talk to them about getting a Tilt Table Test done. Lightheadedness, fainting, etc... are classic symptoms of POTS. Do you ever feel those symptoms besides when you shower?

Just an idea, I hope you get some answers soon! Let me know if you have any questions. :)
Have you considered low blood sugar or low blood pressure?  I have both and this is a common problem for me.