FATIGUE
I AM VERY FATIGUE AND SLEEPY, NO ENERGY.  I GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT BUT WAKE UP ABOUT 4:00AM AND CANT GO TO BACK TO SLEEP.  I ALSO AM COLD DURING THE DAY BUT WHEN I LAY DOWN AT NIGHT I GET HOT.  I WENT TO WORK OUT LAST NIGHT AND COULDNT HARDLEY WALK 2 MILES.  I HAVE BEEN TAKING A ONE A DAY VITAMIN FOR WEIGHT.  I WENT TO GIVE BLOOD THE OTHER DAY AND COULDNT GIVE BECAUSE MY IRON WAS LOW.  MY VITAMIN HAS IRON IN IT.  I AM JUST TRIED OF FEELING LIKE THIS.

Your symptoms are suggestive of anemia esp iron deficiency anemia. Anemia is a condition where red blood cells are not providing adequate oxygen to body tissues. Iron deficiency anemia is a decrease in the number of red cells in the blood caused by too little iron.

Take some iron supplements for some days and see if the symptoms improve.If no,then pls get complete blood count along with peripheral smear and serum ferritin levels.Also consult a physician and get yourself evaluated for hypothyroidism or chronic fatigue syndrome in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.