Facial pressure and crackling
Has anyone had ever had facial pressure, crackling sensation behind top of nose, ears feeling clogged and slightly swollen eyes. I've had these sx's for 4 1/2 months, had several tests, including MRI and CT, but still no answers. Any insight would be appreciated. Now my doctors think it's anxiety-I think maybe some of it has made me anxious not knowing what it is, but there's has to be something else.
Hello~It seems to me that you could have a sinus infection. Sinus infections can cause "full" feelings behind the eyes, and the ears can sure feel very clogged. You nose can feel out of sorts too.

Do you have any allergies that act up during Spring Season?

It could be anxiety, but, I don't think so, and if it is, it is due to wondering what is wrong. I would see a doctor that specializes in allergies or one that specializes in ears, nose and throat they are called an Otolaryngologist,

Hope this helps and you get rid of this annoying pain soon.
no really it hasnt got to be something else,and yes you prob heav wound yourself up thinking its worse than it is which will then make your feelings worse,when i i am having a bad day my left cheek really hurts my eye swells like i have been crying and the top of my nose feels like its collapasing