Facial swelling due to mild head trauma
I had a minor blow to the right side of my forehead right above my eye brow a little over a week ago. when the accident happened I had a large bump which soon went away after I applied ice. There was also a 1 inch long cut. I cleaned and bandaged the wound. Two days ago my right eye lid and the outer corner of my eye became sore and  slightly swollen. Could this be a healing process (brusing) or something else?
yes if it has been over a week give it a few more days sounds like you are healing.  Use ibuprofen for pain and swelling.  Good luck
Sounds like a possible infection, i would get it checked out, usually swelling and pain are starting to go away after a week, not getting worse...
i also have a head injury i hit my head and had a hematoma the size of a softball.  i am five days into my injury.  the hematoma is now the size of a golf ball my eyes are still a little black and my face is swollen.  the swellen goes down daily however my right eye has a slight pool of blood  on the left is this normal?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.