Faint heartbeat, constant headaches, dizziness, and tingle in extremities
Recently, I have started having the following symptoms:  Faint heartbeat, low blood pressure, constant headcaches, occasional dizziness, and a odd tingle in my hands, feet , and head.  The weird tingle isn't constant, it just comes in waves.  I noticed that when they happen, (this is kind of hard to describe, but I will do my best) in a low light situation, I will notice that everything kind of lights up a bit.  I assume it's because not enough blood was getting around, so my eyes were simply reacting to that.  Any fast movements, or added stress on my heart, can trigger this, but the faint heartbeat and low blood pressure are constant.
Have you had a complete work-up from a cardiologist, because if not I'd highly recommend it?    What about having your iron & ferritin levels tested, as low levels of iron can cause headache and dizziness.  You may have low blood volume.  Please go into a cardiologist!  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be due to heart related problems, GERD, compression of spinal nerves in the cervical region. The symptoms can also be due to hormonal disturbances, thyroid problems or due to diabetes. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Of all these conditions possibility of heart related problems are the most serious and should be eliminated first.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!