Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Family having similar symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Family having similar symptoms

For the past year and a half my family and I have been experiencing similar symptoms. We moved 12/2012 .Just before we moved I was having bloating a little naseua and some shortness of breath. Dr. said it was stress. After we moved My son who is now 9 stared having headaches which average about once a month, he seems to have gained belly weight and was getting pain on his heel also once every month or two but now its got worse and it hurts everyday. He also gets stomach aches that come and go. My younger son now 7yrs old also got headaches but it was every few month but now it's a 3-4 times a week. He also has pain in his heel but mostly at the base of where his leg starts everyday. He also is having stomach aches. Younger son has also gained weight. Younger son seems to bruise easily. The weird thing sometimes one son will feel fatigue and within a day my other son feels fatigue. They also were having dry cough on and off. Sometimes a sore throat that only last a day that comes and goes. In 5/2013 my husband 7 yr old and myself started to have numbing/tingling in our legs. I had also started losing weight for no reason and completely lost my appetite . I had a lot of bloating and felt weak. My husband and kids also have bloating from time to time. Younger son started having lots of allergies. My kids have had regular blood test at checkup, lead, arthritis, liver test, lyme and all came back neg . Although sed rate came back a bit high but Dr. said it was fine. I have had same test and also mercury/arsenic urine test, I had a ct scan for pain in my right upper abdomen and it just showed a granuloma in my lung which I don't know why ,haven't had any lung problems.  I did also have low b12 and vit d levels but have been checked and since I take supplemants and are all back to normal. My thyroid was also normal. My kids have also had trouble breathing and now seem to have asthma. I also had a endonoscopy .We all had stool test for parasites and they came back neg. I saw a naturepath and I did get better ,gained weight back but still wasn't back to normal. Lately my younger son and I have been getting burning feet.  Every time I take my kids or myself to Dr. they say they don't know or say my kids are having growing pains and just write it off as something ealse. I don't know what to do anymore. At first I thought it was the house and we checked it for carbon monoxide and mold and  they came back fine. One Dr. said maybe its a virus and we just let it have to take it's course. Could this be environmental , parasites or a virus?   . My kids cant play sports anymore because of there leg/foot pain and terrible headaches and Dr. just says to give them acetametaphen. Sorry for long story but so much to say.Please if any one has any thoughts or ideas on what it could be or what ealse I can check  I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks.
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979