Fast heart beat, raised temeperature, nasea, light headed
For about two weeks now i have had random episode where my heart will beat really fast and get really hot and just cant stand up sometimes with nausia. Once i have thrown up from it. Other times ill just have nausea and just need to go have a nap and sometimes i get really bad stomach pains to the point where i cant move. I need to get rid of this because its very difficult to work in these conditions especialy when it comes out of the blue with no warning. I am 17, 18 in a month. I'm a healthy weight and not unfit.
Um, is your period late?  Regardless of if it is late, is it possible you could be pregnant?  If you are sexually active, even if you use protection, I would take a pregnancy test to help rule that out because a lot of what you described sounds like pregnancy symptoms.  Not every pregnant woman gets the same symptoms but being tired, having nausea, stomach pains, occasional fast heartbeat, and throwing up are a few big ones.  I would hope the stomach pains aren't too terrible but if it's possible you are pregnant, take a home pregnancy test.  Otherwise, I don't really know what it could be.  Take care!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
With all these symptoms the two things which should be ruled out first are hyperthyroidism and H pylori infection of the gut along with reflux. The former can be diagnosed by blood tests-thyroid profile and the latter by carbon urea breath test. The next possibility is PCOD or polycystic ovary. You will need an ultrasound, blood sugar testing and hormone analysis for this.
It can also be due to anemia, fever, low blood sugar, anxiety and panic disorder, heart causes like sinus tachycardia and palpitations, alcohol, coffee, effect of certain drugs etc.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!
Really should check the spiritual-brain side of the physical-heart side. Try breathing exercises and pacing with the metronome.