Fatigue, diarrea, nausea, dizziness, shaking, low body temp., hearing voices
Heyy,
I have been having diarrea since ive been in elementary school. and im a junior in high school. im cold all the time except in summer. my temp will go up to 103 for 2 hours and go away. im shaking alot and sometimes i hear voices when no one is around. im really dizzy and i feel like im going to vomit but i never do. Im tired all the time and i cant take it anymore. my medications are:
- neurontin 300mg in the am and 600mg at pm
- limictol 50mg in the am
- concerta 36mg in the am
- seraquil xr 100mg at pm
I have manic bipolar, deppression, anxiety,  A.D.H.D., insomnia, and addiction problems (that im getting help for).
My tummy hurts all the time too.
I have scoliosis (43 degrees last x-ray), im allergic to coconuts, the cillian family (amoxocillian, penicillian ext.), contact D, and claritan.
I smoke ciggs (im quitting though and im down to 4 a day instead of a full pack).
I smoke weed alot though, it helps me get through the day (hard to explain).
Please help!

sincerely,
V
Have you ever been tested for colitis or crohns disease?  That may be something that you should look into.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You could be suffering from an inflammatory bowel condition such as Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome/ Crohn’s disease. All these can result in poor nutrient absorption and poor Vit B12 absorption, making you feel cold. Also thyroid problems should be considered.
The best thing would be to consult a general practitioner or PCP and try and assess what is the cause of your problem. Then proper referral for concerned specialist can take things further and get you proper treatment. Take care!