Fatigue, dizziness, headaches, stress?
Just two weeks ago was when it started. I got up, went to take a shower before school as usual. I was showering as normal for the first few minutes before I suddenly got a weird feeling. My stomach felt as if I were hungry for a second then stopped for a moment then felt hungry again, then my vision got blurry and I loss my sense of touch and I saw rainbow lights and speckles floating around. I felt super light headed and so scared, wondering if I was going to faint or something and it kept getting worse. I immediately turned the shower off, got my towel, and laid on my bed as soon as possible. It continued only for a few seconds before I just heard a ringing sound in my ears. I'd say it was about five minutes before I was back to normal. I stood up to get dressed, confused on what just happened when it happened again while I was picking out my clothes. I sat down again, longer this time, then the rest of the day was normal.
   Then, just two days ago, the same thing happened but more intense after only a few seconds in the shower. I barely made it to lay down in time though, and I felt tired for the rest of the day. I still feel tired and I can barely stay awake past 8PM, even if I woke up at 11AM. Anemia runs in my family, so maybe my fatigue is from that? I've also been having headaches and horrible back/neck aches, and my bed has been feeling hard as a rock lately too. I did some research online and took a "headache quiz". The quiz said I most likely have what they call a "tension" heacache that effects my neck and back too. Something about my body somehow changing the stress into a physical pain (AKA: the aches). I also read that the reason for all these symptoms could be low blood pressure, not enough water, or low iodine/salt intake. My family tries to eat "all natural" and "healthy" so we barely eat salt at all. I think I drink enough water, 4-5 water bottles a day. Someone recommended Gatorade too, as well as mentioning flouride could be a cause for my faintness in the shower. I used to live in Florida, only moving a year ago to a state with a lot of flouride in the water (hence the reason I only drink bottled water). Could flouride be the cause for my headaches and faintness in the shower? Someone also said a disease or something called Orthostatic Intolerance (OI), which I think fits as well because since my faintness I've been having trouble standing at all.

This discussion is related to Feeling Faint in the Shower.
I would totally get your adrenal glands checked for your stress hormone levels, also have your blood sugar levels checked. (((HUGS))) Hope you feel better soon & find the answers you need.