Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Fatigue, dizziness, headaches, stress?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Fatigue, dizziness, headaches, stress?

Just two weeks ago was when it started. I got up, went to take a shower before school as usual. I was showering as normal for the first few minutes before I suddenly got a weird feeling. My stomach felt as if I were hungry for a second then stopped for a moment then felt hungry again, then my vision got blurry and I loss my sense of touch and I saw rainbow lights and speckles floating around. I felt super light headed and so scared, wondering if I was going to faint or something and it kept getting worse. I immediately turned the shower off, got my towel, and laid on my bed as soon as possible. It continued only for a few seconds before I just heard a ringing sound in my ears. I'd say it was about five minutes before I was back to normal. I stood up to get dressed, confused on what just happened when it happened again while I was picking out my clothes. I sat down again, longer this time, then the rest of the day was normal.
   Then, just two days ago, the same thing happened but more intense after only a few seconds in the shower. I barely made it to lay down in time though, and I felt tired for the rest of the day. I still feel tired and I can barely stay awake past 8PM, even if I woke up at 11AM. Anemia runs in my family, so maybe my fatigue is from that? I've also been having headaches and horrible back/neck aches, and my bed has been feeling hard as a rock lately too. I did some research online and took a "headache quiz". The quiz said I most likely have what they call a "tension" heacache that effects my neck and back too. Something about my body somehow changing the stress into a physical pain (AKA: the aches). I also read that the reason for all these symptoms could be low blood pressure, not enough water, or low iodine/salt intake. My family tries to eat "all natural" and "healthy" so we barely eat salt at all. I think I drink enough water, 4-5 water bottles a day. Someone recommended Gatorade too, as well as mentioning flouride could be a cause for my faintness in the shower. I used to live in Florida, only moving a year ago to a state with a lot of flouride in the water (hence the reason I only drink bottled water). Could flouride be the cause for my headaches and faintness in the shower? Someone also said a disease or something called Orthostatic Intolerance (OI), which I think fits as well because since my faintness I've been having trouble standing at all.

This discussion is related to Feeling Faint in the Shower.
1 Comment
I would totally get your adrenal glands checked for your stress hormone levels, also have your blood sugar levels checked. (((HUGS))) Hope you feel better soon & find the answers you need.