Fatigued, Restless, Nausea, Cramping, Headaches, Dizziness
I have been feeling, Fatigued, Restless, Nausea, Cramping, Headaches, Dizziness, Blurry vision, Diahrea, constipation, frequent urinating, occasional fever , back pain, blood in stool,  shoulder pain, heavy eyes all the time, I am anemic, I have been experiencing all of these symptoms now for 7 months or so, but all has coninuously gotten worse with time. I have had a CT scan, 2 MRI's, lots of blood work done B12 level is bad, my Liver levels are bad, Enlarged Cyst on my right Ovary, which is where most of my pain has been (in the lower right abdomenal wall, also in to lower right back) is pressing against my gallbladder (as seen in CT scan), I have a scheduled colonoscopy on the 15th of this month to see if it is something to do with my GI Tract. If anyone has any ideas whatsoever please I would love to hear something!!
Also feeling faintive, and double vision when first standing up then goes to blurry. Had a really bad charlie horse last night in my right leg, the same side all the other pain is on.
Get checked out for Crohns disease, it sounds like this could be the cause.
it does sound like the Doctor looking after you is thinking along these lines. Ask him/her to be frank and let you know what is wrong.
Good luck.
Agree with Chalky_396, sounds suspicious of Crohn's.  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You could be suffering from an inflammatory bowel condition such as Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome/ Crohn’s disease. All these result in tender abdomen, loose stool or loose stools alternating with constipation, abdominal distention, cramps etc. Maybe that’s the reason there is blood in your stool constantly and this could be the cause of your anemia. Also since liver enzymes are high you must follow this up with a hepatologist or the GI doctor. Maybe you have gall bladder stones. A number of times a gastroenterologist is able to diagnose these conditions by clinical examination and detailed medical history. At other times a few tests are conducted. Blood tests to rule out anemia, stool test to look for white blood cells, sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy etc are used to diagnose ulcerative colitis. Braium meal and follow through, endoscopy etc are done to rule out GERD, Crohn’s disease etc. Irritable bowel syndrome is diagnosed by elimination of other causes. Gluten is a complex protein present in four main grains---wheat, rye, barley and oats. If you have gluten intolerance, then you probably have celiac disease or Non Celiac gluten sensitivity. There are blood tests called celiac test to detect gluten intolerance.
Crohn’s disease is a difficult entity to diagnose. An upper GI series using barium dye is done to see the condition of small intestines. The degree of involvement of the large and small intestine may vary from person to person.  A biopsy is the most confirmatory.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I am still awaiting my colonoscopy on wednesday, but have just been feeling plain horrible since the last time I posted, still having abdominal pain, but the nausea has gotten so much worse, everytime I eat I will either feel really sick or I will actually throw up, my entire body has started to ache really bad, especially at night. and the nausea tends to get worse with more movement. I just wish we could figure out whats wrong now so I can move on with my life.
I am starting to feel like my intestines are hardening up, I can watch food travel through, and it hurts! I don't know what to do at this point, but its getting hard to cope with life, while feeling this horrible, I'm trying to push myself, thinking maybe I'm just not being as active as I should be, so I walked a mile this morning and feel so much worse! Someone, anyone, have any ideas???
Had colonoscopy, no sign of anything so they are planning on going through my throat next to my small intestines to see if they can find anything there.
A related discussion, Follow up was started.