Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Feel hot, Feel cold, Can't exercise

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Feel hot, Feel cold, Can't exercise

About six months ago, I was short on food and lost about 30 lb. 5'8", went from 190 to 160 in about two months.

During the initial weight loss, I experienced easy bruising, joint pain, weak bones,  lightheadedness, muscle loss, weakness, low temperature etc. I also experienced fever and brown urine after intense exercise (which is one of my main issue as of right now).

After I started to eat well again, I had gained about 20 to 25 lb quick, and my lightheadedness,  joint pain, and easy bruising went away. However,  I still had some muscle weakness and I still couldn't exercise, because if I did exercise,  the next day I would be sick a fever and dark urine.

I would get really hot. It's as if like my muscles are extremely deconditioned and that any sort of exercise inflames them to the point that I get a fever.

And another thing that is killing me, I feel very cold in cold room and very hot in room. I can't go out in sunny Miami because I get so so that the heart starts to be fast and faster. My only option is to be in a warm room, not too cold, not hot.

I already went to the ER because I slept with the fan on me and AC on and I woke up very, very cold. The ER did tests, and they said that that it was all right, but I didn't tell them this story, though. I already made an appointment to see a GP and plan to tell them everything I am telling you.

But in the meantime as I wait for my appointment in two weeks, can you tell me what could possibly be wrong with me?