Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Feel like I'm dying
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feel like I'm dying

Hi all,

After being given a clean bill health (no Lupus, Scleroderma, MS, only 9 trigger points for FMS) from the Rheumatologist, my GP ruled out Thyroid disorder, B12 deficiency, Hepatitis and lymes. I had a clear head and neck CT w/o contrast. I don't know where else to turn. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

-I have SEVERE CONSTANT muscle pain all over my body . If I rub any muscle in my body, that muscle will be very tender and painful and will feel 'sick'. If I do a repetitive motion too many times, I will feel physically nauseous and that body part will tire quickly. Muscles feel itchy, hot and burning sometimes. Sometimes I will get painful ice pick feelings in my toes and hands.
-headaches daily
-facial/ neck/ chest flushing with a drop in blood pressure (I assume) accompanied by malaise and nausea
-nausea (gas and bloating too)
-palpatations in neck and abdomen
-itching all over-  even internally

Other incidental findings:
Low platelets (all other bloodwork normal)
Frequent UTI's and vaginal infections
Mild Scoliosis
Erythmyalgia of hand
Orthostatic Hypotension
lipomas in lower back
TMJ

Does anyone have these symptoms?
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
387767_tn?1345875627
Yes, I have a lot of these.  I was diagnosed with fibro and DDD in my back.  I have two herniated discs in my neck.

The pain is horrible.  I get pain in all my joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.  I also get swelling. I have ulcers.

I do have hypothyroid and I'm overweight.

I know it feels absolutely horrible.   I am at my wit's end too.
Blank
Hello,
Some of the conditions with such symptoms are fibromyalgia(a disorder classified by the presence of chronic widespread pain and tactile allodynia(pain even on touching)  ,chronic fatigue syndrome(often manifests with widespread myalgia and arthralgia, cognitive difficulties, chronic mental and physical exhaustion)  ,polymyositis (means 'many muscle inflammation') and polymyalgia rheumatica(an inflammatory disorder that causes widespread muscle aching and stiffness, primarily in your neck, shoulders, upper arms, thighs and hips. It literally appears overnight, but the cause may be a problem with the immune system, perhaps involving both genetic and environmental factors).
Complete physical examination along with investigations like ESR blood, platelet count Rheumatoid factor, creatine kinase,electromyography and muscle biopsy may be needed to make a diagnosis.Pls consult a physician for that.

Hope it helps.Kind regards.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...