Feel like I'm hanging upside down, pressure in head and ear
I am a healthy (as far as I know) 37 year old female. I don't have health insurance so I can't go to a doctor so hopefully somebody in here can tell me something. For the last week, I have had this wierd feeling in my left ear/head/jaw area. It feels like I am hanging upside down, you know how your blood all goes to your head and you can hear your blood pressure in your ears. But this is only on my left side. It isn't constant, but it's noticable most of the time. It goes away when I go to bed and it's back again shortly after I get up and then it kinda comes and goes. There is no pain, I haven't had a cold in years, my ears are not clogged, it's just this pressure that feels like i'm hanging upside down. Here are some things that might be important to know; I have been unemployed for the last year so I've spent most of my time on my computer, working on my website and job searching and just surfing the net. I do work out occasionally, mostly jumping on my trampoline, and light yoga/stretching/walking. I try to eat healthy but I wouldn't say my diet is extreme either way, I eat good and bad evenly. I'm 5'1" and about 113 pounds and have never had any major illnesses and I'm not on any medications.

Anyone have any ideas?
A related discussion, my head feels like im upside down was started.