Feeling cold, low grade fever (99-99.5), dizziness, weakness
Hi, For the past 7 days, I have been having frequent on and off low grade fever around 99-99.5 F (mostly in the evenings and night). For the first 5 days, I had episodes of chills (feeling very cold) and diziness. Body weakness and muscle pain accompanied it but was mild.

My doctor initially thought it was a viral fever, but when it didn't go away after 5 days, he ordered Malarial Parasite, Typhoid and Blood/Urine tests. I was also on a course of Mefloquine + Artesunate (Bidaily) for 3 days, the last dose of which I just took few hours before.

But the fevers are still persistent along with a severe diziness.

I am not sure what has happened to me. I think my doctor seems clueless although he says it'll go away.
You experience symptoms that I had in the past for low blood pressure and  a warning of hearing problems. With medical symptoms, if you can use the process of elimination, maybe you can remove symptoms that do not apply to your problem.

I rose quickly from a chair, and I fainted for several seconds. I was able to catch myself before falling. I had low blood pressure and dehydration. After the fainting, I became dizzy, sweating, and I felt hot and cold at the same time. I began having shaking chills for an hour as I kept sweating. I checked my blood pressure and it measured 57/60/50. A normal blood pressure is about 120/70/70/. I was very thirsty, and I began drinking 8 glasses of liquid a day for a week. All symptoms disappeared.

Five years ago after having my hearing measured by an Audiologist, I failed the tests for hearing in my right ear. An MRI showed a tumor. The tumor probably had been growing for 20  years. I had had motion sickness for 20 years , always suffered with nausea, dizziness, temperature changes, and worse, vertigo as the room was spinning around my head. Maybe you can remember whether you had the same symptoms as I.

Good luck in diagnosing yourself.

Mcdee
so will a bad mother in law they eventually go away . but thats not an answer  , change to another doctor one who is certified in intestional medicine

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Evening rise in temperature is generally due to anemia, diabetes, hypothyroid states, overwork, stress and fatigue. It is also seen in diseases like tuberculosis.
Recurrent or chronic fever is seen in typhoid, tuberculosis, hepatitis, SLE, rheumatoid arthritis, Polyarteritis nodosa (PAN) and other auto immune disorders, UTI, drug fever, sinusitis, glandular fever, otitis media, IBS, HIV, STDs, endocarditis, parasitic infestations (like malaria), fungal infections, lymphomas and other cancers etc. It can even be diabetes and hyperthyroidism.
With repeated infection, I am sure your diabetes status has been checked. Other than that it could be due to persistent infection. If you have been to tropical kind of climate, then malaria, schistosomiasis, Brucellosis and other worms in stool should also be ruled out. Kidney infection, genital tuberculosis, inflammatory bowel disease etc are some other causes that should be looked into. Dehydration is another cause of low grade fever so increase your fluid intake and see if it helps.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!