Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Feeling faint, lightheaded and distant for a week
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feeling faint, lightheaded and distant for a week

I had a swollen gland on the right side of my neck that swelled up really big, its now gone down but still slightly swollen (this all started about two weeks ago) and from about a week ago i've just constantly felt faint and just distant from everything, with episodes where i get really hot and my heart starts racing and i also get a tingly feeling. The doctors said it was just my body fighting an infection but im not convinced. Also i've had blood and urine tests and nothing has come back! What could these symptoms mean? Earlier today i had a pretty bad episode and almost did faint
2 Comments
Blank
2143641_tn?1396681743
the doctors could be right, your body is reacting to an infection, maybe viral, that is disturbing your nervous system.

the fact that CBC was normal doesn't mean a lot,  maybe WBC were high or will be high at some point but not in the moment you took the test.

I have read of many people with symptoms similar to yours, infectious-neurological symptoms, loss of short memory, confusion, muscular weakness, urinary tract infections, sometimes high liver enzymes, numbness and tingling in limbs, they were all unanswered...

Blank
i had swollen gland before and went to the dr and had to get a shot hate shots but i rather feel better maybe you schould go back or go o a diffent dr
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank