Feeling feverish but no fever
I am going on day 4 with a feeling of general illness and fatigue but when l take my temp, lts normal. Im a little light headed, l feel like napping all day long (but cannot b/c l have little kids) I am menstruating at the moment, so l am not pregnant. It has been a normal period.....urination and bowel movements are also normal. Tylenol and Ibuprofin kind of work but not signifacantly! Could l have some kind of underlying infection or disease?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Feeling low with no fever is usually not due to infection. It can be a phase of post viral fatigue syndrome. But apparently you have not been ill in recent past. So chances are that your symptoms are due to poor sleep, anemia, poor diet, dehydration, low blood pressure,  or due to fatigue in general. Eat a healthy diet. Drink plenty of water. Try and arrange for someone to look after the kids for a day and sleep well. Take some multivitamins. If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
Hope this helps. Take care!