Feeling hot and unwell
Has anyone has symptoms like this? I've been having problems for over a year, recently much better but today it's as bad as ever.

I was in the garden centre today, I felt quite hot and started to sweat, felt quite I'll but after sitting in the car with air con on was ok. I had a sleep this afternoon, got up and planted a few seedlings inn the garden. Felt the same as I did earlier today. Feel like I have a sort of burning collar around my neck, felt sick and also was coughing quite a lot. I've taken a 20mg omeprazole and some gaviscon. I take 40mg propranalol each day as I get an irregular and too fast heartbeat. I have told the doctor I'm worried this is all heart related and have had ECG, echo cardiogram and blood tests and my doctor is adamant it's not my heart. I still worry it is, but whatever is causing the symptoms it is a dreadful feeling not knowing when I might suddenly start to feel I'll and affects my decisions about going out socially sometimes. I'm 44.
I am unsure as I have similar problems of suddenly coming over hot and the sweat pouring off my hands.
It does tend to happen more often in the heat and once the weather is cooler I am fine.  I have noticed that I get headaches and inflammation down my back and so took some anti-inflammatory meds for about a week and it seems to have improved.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Underlying infection or inflammation (as in arthritis, IBS etc) in the body can result in the feeling of heat. Another possibility is hyperthyroidism. Antibiotic or other drug metabolism can also cause a feeling of heat in the body. Drink plenty of fluids, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and take multivitamins. Get your thyroid function assessed. Sjogren’s syndrome is another possibility. It can also be due to heart problems, especially if you feel suffocated at night. Hyperthyroidism too can cause irregular heart beats.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!

Thank you for your reply. My thyroid function was recently tested (TSH level) and was normal, I have also very recently been tested for diabetes and the result was normal. I have been to my doctor regarding the symptoms and he says it's partially anxiety, he also said there is evidence that being overweight (I am about 40lb overweight but have lost 50lb deliberately over the last 12 months) has a link to joint inflammation and arthritis like pain. As well as the symptoms previosuly mentioned I often have a burning pain in my left shoulder, this joint and several others have crepitus. I don't feel suffocated at night, I am often very tired though and sleep a lot. I don't suffer dry eyes etc, I don't believe I the cause of all this is anxiety although I am very anxious because of the constant symptoms I get.

I feel as though there is really nowhere left to turn to try and get help. 18 months ago I was fine, now I feel my life is limited due to the danger of suddenly feeling ill
I take an anti inflammatory,  an occasional tranquilliser and go where I want.  Most of the time things are fine.  If I come over very hot I excuse myself and go to the bathroom and put cold water on my wrists which brings down the temperature.  You learn to live with it.
Hi,From your description of symptoms it looks like you have developed sensitivity to class 11 biofugicdes.You have to do little investigation.Keep detailed daily record of your body temperature and bood pressure when in the presence of plants you bought.