Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Feeling like im going to pass out.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Feeling like im going to pass out.

I have many symptoms.
-Feeling like I'm going to pass out.
-Frequently numbness of arms and legs.
-Hard to raise my arms.
-No energy.
-Felling "blah".

Please help me!!!
Im only 14 years old and im reallllyyyy scared.
:(
get to a doctor.  Could be blood sugar related or a neurological problem.  Your doctor can diagnos you and get you treatment.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
After reading your post the one thing comes to my mind is TOS or thoracic outlet syndrome which occurs as the result of narrowing of space below and behind the collar bone. You have the classic symptom of the neurogenic variant of TOS characterized by non specific symptoms like neck stiffness, pain on raising the arm above the head, neck pain and headaches and a tired feeling in arm. Please consult the trauma specialist regarding this.
There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Alternatively you can visit a chiropractor or a physical therapist and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the compression.
It could also be TIA or transient ischemic attacks.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Get your butt to the doctor today sound's a little serious.
14? Is it possible your parents are worse than mine? Where do you get the money?
If you're already looking for the numbing out feeling you need to get to rehab before its to late.
What you are taking is an opiate. Same as heroin depending on what your up too, but all the same...
It doesn't take long before you need a stronger high.
Also, this is a period in your life where your brain is still developing. Irreversible damage is already playing tricks on yoUr mind I'm sure.
You just started high school, get your degree, go to college. You want to run, do it that way, not pills... I'm almost 30. I started everything around 12.
What are you trying to numb out little one?
I must have missed something!I never herd her say anything abt drug use?
Me either, I think maybe that person was confused with another post.
I never said anything about drug abuse! And im definitally not abuse drugs!