Feeling of head movement /beating/thumping in head
Good afternoon, for the last couple of weeks I have had a feeling in my head sort of: like the way your heart beats or feelings like my brain is moving inside my skull, a pulsating sensation,  and/or a very, very slight diziness.  I tired looking in the mirror and have asked other people to see if my head is actually moving and everyone said no.  I experience this sensation when I am sitting down and start to think about.  I can perform all my daily tasks with no trouble or pain.  ALso while doing my "to dos" I do not even experience this feeling.  Does anyone have any ideas what this could be? Any insight would be greatly appreciated
How is your blood pressure?  You have some of the symptoms. Just curious.
My blood pressure is normal. In April I took a physical, blood test, etc.. and everything came out OK
i feel the same thing but have nknow idea what it could be....
never mind the rudeness of the other poster, he/she is just being a jerk, dont let it get to ya, there's alot of them on this sight that think they own the place.
im like only 15 wat i feel like my brain is beating exactly as marsman explained wtf is it???
its got nothing 2 do with cancer does it??
A related discussion, What can cause of feelings of static noise and movement in brain ? was started.
A related discussion, Unusual sensation in the head was started.
A related discussion, pounding was started.