Aa
A
A
Close
Feeling of head movement /beating/thumping in head
Good afternoon, for the last couple of weeks I have had a feeling in my head sort of: like the way your heart beats or feelings like my brain is moving inside my skull, a pulsating sensation,  and/or a very, very slight diziness.  I tired looking in the mirror and have asked other people to see if my head is actually moving and everyone said no.  I experience this sensation when I am sitting down and start to think about.  I can perform all my daily tasks with no trouble or pain.  ALso while doing my "to dos" I do not even experience this feeling.  Does anyone have any ideas what this could be? Any insight would be greatly appreciated
Discussion is closed
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
How is your blood pressure?  You have some of the symptoms. Just curious.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
My blood pressure is normal. In April I took a physical, blood test, etc.. and everything came out OK
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
i feel the same thing but have nknow idea what it could be....
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
never mind the rudeness of the other poster, he/she is just being a jerk, dont let it get to ya, there's alot of them on this sight that think they own the place.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
jv3
im like only 15 wat i feel like my brain is beating exactly as marsman explained wtf is it???
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
jv3
its got nothing 2 do with cancer does it??
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A related discussion, What can cause of feelings of static noise and movement in brain ? was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A related discussion, Unusual sensation in the head was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A related discussion, pounding was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources