Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Feeling of someone poking me with their finger constantly in my lower r...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Feeling of someone poking me with their finger constantly in my lower right abdomen

About 6 months ago I started having symptons of nausea with no vomitting, bad gas pains  and I would go through periods of just utter bowel discomfort, crampiness and periods of constipation and then very loose stool.  The first test I got done was a CAT scan which revealed a thickening of my colon.  I was referred to a gastroentonologist and went through more testing.  I had a blood test done, an ultra sound of my gallbladder a colonoscopy and an endosocopy.  All the tests came back normal.  I am getting a HIDA scan next month and that is my last test with the gastro doc.  Recently in the past two weeks I have been experiencing a constant feeling of pain/pressure in my lower right side of my abdomen, below my rib cage, about 3-4 inches over from my belly button and right above my hip bone.  It is not a sharp pain, it is more dull and sore.  It is hard to explain but it almost feels like someone is pressing their finger into my side and that is what I feel constantly.  It seems to get worse when i am laying down on my back or on either  side.  The discomfort sometimes radiates back towards my lower back, my navel and sometimes up towards my rib cage.  It almost feels as if something is moving or rolling around when I lay on my back.  My even when the discomfort radiates to the other points I can always feel the pain in the same spot, like someone has just planted their finger into my side and is not moving it.  It hasn't gone away in over two weeks and ranges in severity level.  As far as I know I do not have a fever and cannot tell if I have chills or not because I am usually always cold.  It is never severe enough to the point I am buckled over in pain either.  It is just always there and i do not know if it is related to my other symptons or not.  Please help!  I am a 23 year old young woman as well if that helps.